Creating competitive advantage through improved efficiency, cycle time and order fulfillment
APL Logistics’ sophisticated Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) create competitive advantage in efficiency, cycle time and order fulfillment. We offer a comprehensive suite of WMS to match your business needs, from proven proprietary solutions to market-leading commercial off-the-shelf options.
From receiving to shipping, our functionality-rich, integrated WMS support high transaction volumes for high throughput capacity. These systems provide advanced receiving, cross-docking, inventory management, value-added services and shipping functions.
Our experience includes operating and implementing APL Logistics’ and customer’s WMS:
- Turnkey solution – Deployed to meet your unique requirements
- Web-based visibility – Anywhere, anytime
- Versatility – Works with various operating scenarios from warehouse to production lines
- Fully supported customer service – 24/7 Help Desk to aid smooth implementation and ongoing operations
Easy data exchange – Works seamlessly with Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), paper, manual input and Electronic Data
- Interchange (EDI)
- Easy integration - Our WMS work together with transportation and task management systems. Easy integration with your SAP, Oracle or other Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
Yard Management Systems (YMS)
YMS extend control to improve the efficiency of trailer yards and docks through graphical slot and dock availability management.
Our powerful, proprietary system provides an integrated view of warehousing and distribution pipeline globally.
Labor Management Systems (LMS)
Plan, measure and track labor activities within a single warehouse operation or campus environment to increase efficiency, reduce costs and measure performance.
Our WMS have been successfully deployed for a wide variety of clients throughout the world in various industries and geographies.