May 6, 2020 in COVID-19 UPDATES CUSTOMER ADVISORY
COVID-19: APLL Regional Network Update (NAM, LATAM, EMEA)
May 6, 2020
Current updates for NAM, LATAM and EMEA regions are as follows:
NAM Port Updates:
- Port of NY and NJ: No disruptions reported.
- Port of Oakland: No disruption reported.
- Port of Long Beach: No disruption reported, individual terminals may have limited hours and or operations. Please check with terminal.
- Port of Los Angeles: No disruption reported, individual terminals may have limited hours and or operations. Please check with terminals.
- Port of Vancouver: No disruption reported.
- Prince Rupert: No disruption reported.
- Port of Halifax: No disruption reported.
Click here to download the NAM update
Current updates for LATAM are as follows:
- Argentina: Extended curfew and controls thru May 10
- Colombia: Extended curfew and controls thru May 31
- Peru: Extended curfew and controls thru May 10
- Uruguay: Curfew and controls have been terminated, and back to normal
Click here to download the LATAM update
Current updates for EMEA are as follows:
- Mauritius and Madagascar: Mauritius and Madagascar have extended lockdowns through June 1st.
Click here to download the EMEA update
Important note regarding return to office actions:
- APL Logistics cannot cite specific dates on return to office actions globally. We will continue to provide advance notice of changes to this arrangement.
- The safety and wellbeing of our employees is our top priority. We will consider each country/state’s local plans against what will be phased using new guidelines.
- We will continue to take a cautious approach globally.
As always, information regarding the COVID 19, including Q&A, online training, technical guidelines, preventative measures, travel guidance, etc. can be found on the WHO website: www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus, and we encourage you to reference local health authorities and guidelines in your area.
About APL Logistics
APL Logistics is the go-to global supply chain specialist for companies in the Automotive, Consumer, Industrials, and Retail sectors. The APL Logistics group of companies has a global network covering all major markets and is backed by a multinational workforce of over 6,800 people. APL Logistics Ltd is a member of the Kintetsu World Express group, a global logistics services provider. For more information, www.apllogistics.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.