June 17, 2020 in COVID-19 UPDATES CUSTOMER ADVISORY
COVID-19: APLL Regional Network Update (NAM, LATAM, EMEA)
June 17, 2020
Current updates for NAM, LATAM and EMEA regions are as follows:
NAM Port Updates:
Please Note: There will be ILWU Stop Work Meeting during first shift this Friday, June 19. All marine terminals in POLA and POLB will be closed during this shift.
- Port of NY and NJ: No disruptions reported.
- Port of Oakland: No disruption reported.
- Port of Long Beach: No disruption reported, individual terminals may have limited hours and or operations. Please check with terminal.
- Port of Los Angeles: No disruption reported, individual terminals may have limited hours and or operations. Please check with terminals.
- Port of Vancouver: No disruption reported.
- Prince Rupert: No disruption reported.
- Port of Halifax: No disruption reported.
Click here to download the NAM update
Current updates for LATAM are as follows:
- El Salvador: There has been some movement in the industries, but restrictions and controls remain in place and no public transportation.
- Honduras: Previous controls and restrictions have been extended through June 28.
Click here to download the LATAM update
There are no updates for the EMEA region. Please refer to the updates from May 13.
- UAE: Factories are now open and operational.
- Mauritius: Some restrictions have been relaxed; they are allowing two flights a week.
- South Africa: South Africa is now fully operational.
Click here to download the EMEA update
Important note regarding return to office actions:
APL Logistics cannot cite specific dates on return to office actions globally. We will continue to provide advance notice of changes to this arrangement.
The safety and wellbeing of our employees is our top priority. We will consider each country/state’s local plans against what will be phased using new guidelines.
We will continue to take a cautious approach globally.
As always, information regarding the COVID 19, including Q&A, online training, technical guidelines, preventative measures, travel guidance, etc. can be found on the WHO website: www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus, and we encourage you to reference local health authorities and guidelines in your area.
About APL Logistics
APL Logistics is the go-to global supply chain specialist for companies in the Automotive, Consumer, Industrials, and Retail sectors. The APL Logistics group of companies has a global network covering all major markets and is backed by a multinational workforce of over 6,800 people. APL Logistics Ltd is a member of the Kintetsu World Express group, a global logistics services provider. For more information, www.apllogistics.com or email us at email@example.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.