January 26, 2021 in COVID-19 UPDATES CUSTOMER ADVISORY
COVID-19: APLL Regional Network Update (Tianjin)
- Due to increasing number of COVID-19 cases, the local government has instructed to seal off the Shijiazhuang, Xingtai and Langfang areas on January 12, 2021.
- As of date of Advisory, Langfang has returned to normalcy.
- All personnel and vehicles are not allowed to enter or exit Shijiazhuang or Xingtai. Transportation is impacted and most of the factories in the affected areas remain closed.
- We foresee that factories in these areas will face order delays as delivery of cargo from factory to warehouse is affected. No trucks are allowed into/out of the cities.
APLL Tianjin office and Xingang port are operating as per normal.
We will continue to monitor the situation and send additional updates as needed.
Please refer to the COVID-19 Operational Status Matrix here for most recent detailed regional updates.
Global cases can be tracked by accessing this live map created by Johns Hopkins University.
Please click here to download the advisory
Important note regarding return to office actions:
- APL Logistics cannot cite specific dates on return to office actions globally. We will continue to provide advance notice of changes to this arrangement.
- The safety and well-being of our employees is our top priority. We will consider each country/state’s local plans against what will be phased using new guidelines.
- Bottom line we will take a cautious approach globally.
As always, information regarding the COVID 19, including Q&A, online training, technical guidelines, preventative measures, travel guidance, etc. can be found on the WHO website: www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus, and we encourage you to reference local health authorities and guidelines in your area.
About APL Logistics
APL Logistics is the go-to global supply chain specialist for companies in the Automotive, Consumer, Industrials, and Retail sectors. The APL Logistics group of companies has a global network covering all major markets and is backed by a multinational workforce of over 6,800 people. APL Logistics Ltd is a member of the Kintetsu World Express group, a global logistics services provider. For more information, www.apllogistics.com or email us at email@example.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.