April 8, 2021 in COVID-19 UPDATES CUSTOMER ADVISORY
COVID-19: APLL Regional Network Update (Greater Asia)
- We have seen a spike in the number of COVID19 cases in the regions recently.
- The countries facing a surge in cases include, but not limited to India, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Indonesia, Philippines etc.
- The local ports, CFS, and offices in these locations remain operational and there is no reported impact on daily operations.
We will continue to monitor the situation. If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact your APL Logistics Account Manager or local APL Logistics office.
Please refer to the COVID-19 Operational Status Matrix here for the most recent detailed regional updates. You may like to bookmark the link to periodically check for updates with regards to our operations’ statuses.
Global cases can be tracked by accessing this live map created by Johns Hopkins University.
Please click here to download the advisory
Important note regarding return to office actions:
- APL Logistics cannot cite specific dates on return to office actions globally. We will continue to provide advance notice of changes to this arrangement.
- The safety and well-being of our employees is our top priority. We will consider each country/state’s local plans against what will be phased using new guidelines.
- Bottom line we will take a cautious approach globally.
As always, information regarding the COVID 19, including Q&A, online training, technical guidelines, preventative measures, travel guidance, etc. can be found on the WHO website: www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus, and we encourage you to reference local health authorities and guidelines in your area.
About APL Logistics
APL Logistics is the go-to global supply chain specialist for companies in the Automotive, Consumer, Industrials, and Retail sectors. The APL Logistics group of companies has a global network covering all major markets and is backed by a multinational workforce of over 6,800 people. APL Logistics Ltd is a member of the Kintetsu World Express group, a global logistics services provider. For more information, www.apllogistics.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and connect with us on LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.