June 7, 2021 in CUSTOMER ADVISORY
Customer Advisory: Yantian Ports Situation Update 2
Please see below for more updates:
Port: Yantian (YICT), Shenzhen
- From June 7, 00:00, the YICT gatehouse will only accept export laden containers gate-in 3 days before vessel ETA.
- Quota: Max. 5,000 laden return per day
- All truckers need to make an appointment through the nominated portal to get a confirmation before laden can be returned to YICT.
Port: Shekou/Chiwan (SCT/CCT), Shenzhen
- From June 6, 00:00 through June 13, 23:59, SCT/CCT will only accept export laden container gate-in 3 days before vessel ETA.
Port: Nansha (NICT), Guangzhou
- From June 7, 00:00, NICT will only accept export laden container gate-in 7 days before vessel ETA.
As the local COVID-19 prevention measures intensify in Shenzhen and Guangzhou, we foresee heavy traffic congestion in the Shekou, Chiwan and Nansha port areas. Therefore, laden return may be affected to some extent. Our operation team is working with customers/shippers and carriers to help secure alternatives.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact your APL Logistics Account Manager or the local APL Logistics office.
About APL Logistics
APL Logistics is the go-to global supply chain specialist for companies in the Automotive, Consumer, Industrials, and Retail sectors. The APL Logistics group of companies has a global network covering all major markets and is backed by a multinational workforce of over 6,800 people. APL Logistics Ltd is a member of the Kintetsu World Express group, a global logistics services provider. For more information, www.apllogistics.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and connect with us on LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.